Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can you help me with this?

Okay, I am jumping in! My first post. I'm not exactly happy with the way the blog looks, but maybe someone out there can help me. I want to add picture elements from ShabbyBlogs to the About, Archive, Followers areas. I'll try to add one here to show you what they look like:

Ha ha! Looks like I can add one here, but not where I want it! Can you help me move it over there?            <-------

Anyway, I am creating this blog as a place to share my thoughts, reflections, and some of my creative efforts.

Please check back often and watch me evolve. . . .  This should be fun and interesting . . .

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice start. I enjoy reading blogs and will follow yours. Chanlady from HGTV board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chanlady. Thank you for posting, reading, and following my blog! I was so excited to come back here this evening and find I have six followers! Wooo Hooo

    ReplyDelete